Technical requirementsIn order to successfully complete our courses, please make sure your computer or device meets these minimum requirements.
Please make sure your tablet or computer meets these minimum requirements.
Tablets and mobile phones
- Our courses have been optimised to work best on:
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad Air, iPad Mini
- large-screen Android tablets such as Galaxy Tab S 10.5, Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1, Galaxy Tab 4 10.1, Galaxy Tab Note 10.1, Google Nexus 9
- It may be possible to complete the courses on smaller-screen tablets and phones, but the user experience will not be as good.
- On Mac OS we support up-to-date versions of Chrome or Safari.
- On Windows or Linux, we support up-to-date versions of Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 11 and above.
- On iPad we support up-to-date versions of Chrome and Safari.
- On Android tablets we support the current version of Chrome.
- Some of our courses use a lot of video so we recommend a minimum internet connection speed of 0.5 Mbps per user.
- Some of our courses include an option to record your voice. Please make sure you have access to a microphone in advance and the latest Adobe Flash plugin on desktops.